PRIVACY STUFF THAT WE ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT
This is the website of StickerZone.co.uk, Inc.
Our postal address is 2nd Floor, 15 Farringdon Road, London, United Kingdom
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach us by telephone at +44 161 850 8732
EMAIL NEWSLETTER LIST
Email collected on this site via the order method is automatically covered in our newsletter mailing list. Anybody can opt-out or opt-in to our newsletter subscribers at any time by using the bottom “unsubscribe” section in your newsletters from StickerZone, or by opting out of the StickerZone Newsletter in your account page. We may periodically cross reference emails given by consumers for marketing plans, with existing lists of third-party sponsors, to better improve the efficacy of our marketing information with our existing customers. We do not sell or share your email or personal information with any people outside of StickeZone.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU? WHY?
- We May Collect Information Required to Contact You Later. If we collect personal contact data (as described below), you may not later be able to access, change or remove it from our system.
- We May Collect Your Name, Phone Number and Address. When you use our site, we may request your name, street address, telephone number or other “real world” contact data. This information does not inherently show and will not be linked to you personally. We use this information to complete and support the fast activity requested, market information to you in the future (other than by telemarketing), and to comply with any terms of the law. This information may be published to our staff and our immediate agents, and to other organizations adhering to our privacy systems.
- We May Collect Your Email Address. We may request your email address, or other information needed to contact you online. This information does not surely show who you are and we will not link it to your personal identity. We use it to complete and support the fast activity requested and to comply with any terms of the law. This information may be published only to our staff.
We May Collect Other Kinds of information from You. When you use our site, we may collect personal data about you described below. You may not later be able to obtain, change or remove the information.
- You May be Prompted for a UserID and Password. We may ask you to enter a website ID, password or other identifiers. This information will not expose your identity or be linked to you personally. We use this information to complete & help the fast activity requested and to comply with any terms of the law. This information may be published only to our staff.
- We May Collect Purchase Information. We may collect information actively generated by the purchase of a product or service, such as a payment method. This information will not inherently show your identity or be linked to you personally. We use this information to complete and support the fast activity requested and to comply with any method of the law. This information may be revealed only to our team.
- We Use Google Customer Customer Reviews. Google Customer Reviews is a program designed to collect information from customers about their shopping experience. This is an opt-in after you buying asking if you need to review your items and the quality of service provided. If you opt into this service, Google may receive knowledge about your transaction.
- We May Collect Information About Your Investments. We may collect information about your business account status, purchase and payment records & other financial information to help build a financial status for your on-screen persona. This information will not show your identity or be linked to you personally. We use this information to complete and maintain the immediate activity requested and to comply with any terms of the law. This information may be published only to our team.
ONLINE ADVERTISING WE USE
StickerZone uses Google AdWords Remarketing and other third-party merchants to advertise our stickers across the Internet. AdWords remarketing will represent related ads tailored to you based on what parts of the StickerZone website you have seen by placing a “cookie” on your mobile device or computer. This cookie does not give your identity or give unauthorized access to your mobile device or computer. The cookie is used to say: “This person visited this page, so reveal them ads comparing to that page.” Google AdWords Remarketing provides us to tailor our marketing to better suit your requirements and only display ads that are related to you. Cookies from our site can’t be read by other sites. Most search engines will accept cookies until you change browser settings to reject them. We take our customer’s privacy very seriously. We feel that certain personal data should always be kept secret, so we’ve increased restrictions around the types of ads where we don’t provide remarketing. When creating remarketing programs, we can’t use any sensitive information of users.
Still Not Convinced and Want To Opt Out of Remarketing & Advertising? We know it, and if you do not wish to participate in our Google AdWords Remarketing, you can opt out by visiting Google’s Ads Preferences Manager.
If you have any other questions about remarketing and cookies, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
CERTAIN EXCEPTIONAL DISCLOSURES
We may publish your data if needed to protect our legal rights or if the information relates to actual or threatened harmful conduct. Exposure may be required by law or if we get legal process.
HOW DO WE PROTECT INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We offer secure web pages to collect some kinds of user information and we collect some kinds of data in encrypted form. We follow reasonable professional and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely protected, we believe the measures performed by our site reduce the possibility of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP USER INFORMATION?
We usually keep user data on our server or in our archives for as long as we reasonably require it. We may alter this practice according to changing terms. For example, we may delete some information if needed to free up storage space. We may keep other information for longer periods if the law requires it.
By placing an order from StickerZone you grant us the right to use your product in our marketing and as product samples. If you don’t wish to have your stickers or labels used to let us know and we will happily adhere with your request.
YOUR CONSENT TO THIS POLICY
IF YOU HAVE A PRIVACY QUESTION