Art Paper Stickers
Custom Art Paper Stickers
Art Paper Stickers have three varieties, the gloss, matte, and uncoated. These are made from quality stuff and serve a broad variety of techniques, such as mailers and stock labelling, unlike our kraft stickers that come from a cardboard paper material. Suggested for indoor use, they can be utilised outdoors for non-permanent applications StickerZone offers cheap paper sticker printing that really satisfies your budget and needs.
The most common and popular finish for Art Paper Stickers. Its glossy finish has the much more striking impression with your artwork design. It is utilized for a very wide range of applications such as stores and company logo/display stickers.
Matte lamination is a finish for Art Paper Stickers that provides the tactile effect, subdued but add a very elegant and luxurious finish where first reactions mean everything.
- Adhesive Type
The normal perpetual adhesive is typically utilized in labels and art stickers both indoor & outdoor. Adhesion will depend on the surface and a variety of stickers.\
Removable Adhesive (Uncoated Only)
Removable adhesive is available upon request. It is designed to form a temporary bond & provide sticker removal without leaving the residue. Removable stickers are reusable, however, the adhesive does weaken with reuse.
Strong Adhesive (Except Matte Finish)
The strong adhesive is available upon request. This is highly recommended for customers who need their stickers to stick longer than common and not to peel easily.
- UncoatedA no coat finish for Art Paper Stickers, however, it has a little shine or semi-glossy on its finish. Uncoated finishing is best recommended if you are aiming for a more prestigious or elegant look.
- Full ColourThese are printed in rich, full-colour applications to create sure your artwork stands out and views vibrant.
Custom ART Paper Stickers Printing
Art Paper Sticker Printing UK
We might offer cheap art paper stickers & labels at affordable costs, but that doesn’t mean you get low-quality stocks, all of the material we stock is the highest quality paper stock and is printed at a high 1440 dpi resolution applying 4-colour (CMYK) digital printers to ensure you get a quality product that will create your advertisement stand out from the crowd. Find out how affordable your cheap art Paper stickers & labels can be by using the instant cost calculator above.
How you could use your custom Paper stickers & Printed labels
There are a lot of uses for art paper stickers &, labels some of the main methods being:
• Labelling jars for housemade jams, sauces and chutneys.
• They can be applied to bottles for housemade wine bottles, lemonades or your own unique homebrew!
• Cosmetic tubs and containers will benefit hugely from some custom labelling, with the ever-expanding market you require to make sure your product will stand out from the crowd by having the ability to attach your unique scents and fragrances on the product utilising a full-colour vibrant packaging to catch the clint’s eye.
• The cost-effectiveness of art paper stickers and labels also means another great use could be to attach your branding on your parcels and boxes, this is always a great idea to ensure your clients will remember you when it’s time to order another batch of ‘that lotion that smelt nice’!
• They are also ideal for decorative purposes to brighten up a dull looking toy box or maybe even for that behaviour chart, you have been planning to put on the fridge for the last 6 months!
• Another use could be to use as a cover-up on an error that may have been manufactured on a before printed publication or if your address has changed but you would prefer a reasonable option than to order a completely new batch of stationery just to change one small section.
• Or you could simply just prefer a cheaper indoor use option to vinyl.
Due to the limited sizes available for art paper sticker & Printed labels, the only shapes we can offer are square, rectangle or circle if you want any other custom shape we can do this utilising our vinyl material.